I am writing this in hopes that someone can assist me, because customer service couldn't.
Lately, I have been having my service cut off before my usual due date. This kept happening for the last three months. Two days ago, I went online and I noticed I was charged $20 restoration fee for my 8 lines for the last three month. That's $480 in total. My bill is now $1,790! When I called and asked if I could have that credited back to me, the associate said T-Mobile can only credit back $80. This is very disappointing. I would like a full credit for this amount as it was clearly a glitch/miscommunication on T-Mobile's part. Every one of my statements were due on the 23rd of each month, and the system kept instructing my service on the 19 or 20th. I had my account with you guys for over 10 years now, with 8 lines active.
I feel that T-Mobile is spending so much acquiring new customers, that you guys are failing to take care of the ones that were here from the start.
If this is not taken care of, my only option would be to pay the full balance , transfer service for my 8 lines, and cut ties with T-Mobile.