ridhami

hi guys, I am ridham sharma from india , nowdays I am facing some problem with my phone, I made a factory data hard reset, and after that my phone opened as we open first time, it goes to the last step of the seeting which happens when we start a new phone and from last 10 hours it is over there only and I am not able to know what to do nowScreenshot_2017-06-22-12-21-04[1].pnghere it is stucked out

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Re: a very big problem with my sm g530t

Yikes, that's a pain. I sure hope you're phone isn't still stuck like this. Does it get stuck after trying to sign into something, like an email account? If so, are you able to restart the device, connect to Wi-Fi first and then continue this process? Please keep us posted on this. Thanks!

• tmo_amanda

Good morning, ridhami!

Are you still having issues with setting up your Galaxy Grand Prime? If so, have you had a chance to try the steps that Mike recommended above? Lastly, do you mind sending us a screenshot of the step before it gets stuck on the next screen?

• tmo_marissa

Hey there, ridhami! We just wanted to touch base with you about your Galaxy. How are things going? Were you able to get past this error message by following the steps Mike recommended? We'd love to know if this worked out in case anyone else bumps into the same problem -- and if you still need assistance, we're here!

- Marissa