magenta1955363

I am always telling everyone how awesome T-Mobile is, but you guys are making me look bad when the coverage is so horrible in Kingsland.  I get ZERO service at my house.  What can I do?

All replies

• tmo_marissa

Re: Horrible coverage in Kingsland GA

Ouch, magenta1955363! Thanks for the kind words, hopefully we can get your in-home coverage sorted out! Have you always had this experience, or did you recently move or get a new phone and notice a change?
        What type of building do you live in, what part of Kingsland, and what phone are you using? I'd like to sort of recreate your experience so that I can match it up against our map and see a little more of what we'd expect to offer in your area. Just dropping pins around the map, I can see that you'd have a better experience in the center of town and with a device that's compatible with Band 12 (700 MHz). Closer to 95, things look better for LTE on 2100 MHz, but on the other side of town, near GA-40, coverage is going to be stronger on Band 12 and better outdoors. Even if that's your side of the tracks, it's not the end of the world, though -- maybe we can fit you with a coverage solution, like a booster or CellSpot, to fill the gap in coverage while you're at home?

- Marissa

• magenta1955363

Hi, yeah I don't get service in my house or in front of my house or even down the road.  I am only about 10-15 minutes away from Highway 40, or i-95 on ramp.  I have wifi at my house so as long as my internet doesn't go down which is rare I am good with wifi calling, but traveling around roads here and the like it would be nice to not have dead spots, but we have dead spots all over here.  I do a little bit of off roading and fishing at the lakes and stuff and I get no service very often.  I have a Nexus 6 and a Google Pixel and both have the same results.  This is a military town and I am sure many people run into this problem and have to switch because coverage is spotty.  I moved from Salem Oregon and could pretty much go any where even far out in parks and got great service so lack of coverage here is surprising to me. 

Thanks

• tmo_chris

Thanks for getting back with us! Wi-Fi calling is a great way to stay connected while at home but I know that does not do you very much good when you are out and about. We can take a closer look at some of these more specific areas where you are losing coverage and get our engineering team to take a peek at what is going on. Please Contact Us when you have a moment.

• tmo_chris

Hey there! Are you still getting our replies magenta1955363? Please let us know if we can be of any additional assistance.