cmcacmca75

I bought a linkzone hotspot just for added network access as a pre-paid plan.  What a regret.

After setting up my pin when I bought it, it now says online on this very limited and difficult website, that it is wrong.  In order to update a pin you have to give it to the representative on the phone.  Sorry, but I use this PIN on other secure sites and I do not want to tell it over the phone to someone.  Another method is through the phone with 611...It's not a phone, it's a hotspot.  Lastly, I have to find a T-Mobile store and go down there.

I got this because the service and unit was cheaper, but it is not worth it.

Who is their web design team, they really do not know how to create a website or incorporate meaningful services.

I think I will have to sell this unit to someone who doesn't know T-Mobile. You can't buy more time without a PIN. Having a username and password and a credit card is not good for T-Mobile.  They don't want my money. Oh and here in New York, my service gets almost useless between 11:30 and 3:30 (Too slow)

All replies

• tmo_chris

Re: Webisite and Getting Help is the Worst

Hey cmcacmca75,

Sorry to hear you are having troubles with out site and your device! Where specifically on our site are you running into issues? As for the slowness between 11:30 and 3:30, is this 11:30 am - 3:30 pm or 11:30 pm to 3:30 am? Are you able to run a speed test when you notice the speeds are slow and see what the speeds are?

• cmcacmca75

11:30 a.m.

and I use Speedtest.net to verify slowness.

But, this all doesn't matter since I can't buy more time online.  You need a PIN and my login information and a credit card isn't good enough.  I don't think I want to have to go down to a T_mobile store to reset my pin.

• tmo_chris

There is no need to visit a T-Mobile store to reset your account PIN. Since you have a mobile internet device with us, you can Contact Us and our care teams can verify your account using the registered IMEI number of your device. Once you verify that IMEI number, you can set up a new PIN number.

What are the speeds you are seeing around 11:30 am? How many bars of signal does your device show when you notice the slowness? Does the device show LTE, 4G, 3G, or E?

• tmo_amanda

Hey, cmcacmca75!

I'm just stopping by to see if you had a chance to look at Chris' last reply regarding your speeds. If you're still experiencing slow data, please reply back with the additional information that Chris requested so we can get to the bottom of this for you.