tmichaelu21

juat updated my phone to iOS 11, and I noticed that my iPhone will hold a strong LTE signal but when LTE isn’t available and normally it would switch to 4G it fails and just goes right to E... it even takes awhile to recover from no signal when there is clearly coverage... anyone else having this issue?!

All replies

• tmo_chris

Re: Ios 11 signal issues

Oh man! So your phone was able to get 4G in your area in the past but you recently started noticing that is was no longer available when LTE dropped out? If you don't mind me asking, what city and state are you in? Are there areas that you can get 4G when LTE is not available?

• tmo_marissa

Hiya, tmichaelu21! I just wanted to check in here and see if you're still having trouble with the signal on your iPhone. I hope everything's improved, but if not, can you please take a look at Chris's questions and fill in a few details for us? Thanks!

- Marissa

• snn_555

It's probably going to be a while before you get any definitive answer on iOS 11 because it is in developer beta right now and no one in the public has access as of yet. It would be even more time before multiple people on T-Mobile who also use these forums would have access and results with which to answer your question.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
            • tmo_marissa

Hi there! We just wanted to check in once more and see how you were doing here. Please let us know if you still need help! Thanks.

- Marissa