List of all plans on one page

kgescobedo

Is there a page on the T-Mobile website that has a comparison chart of ALL the plans T-Mobile currently offers, including postpaid and prepaid? When I go to the "Plans" page all that seems to come up is the advertisement for the T-Mobile One plans.

https://www.t-mobile.com/cell-phone-plans?icid=WMM_TM_Q117TMO1PL_H85BRNKTDO37510

All replies

• barcodeable

Re: List of all plans on one page

I believe what you are looking for may not be on the T-Mobile website due to T-Mobile focusing on the ONE Plan. I would urge you to search online for a website that compare T-Mobile's available plans. I know a few websites that offer this service but I refuse to promote someone elses website.

• tmo_mike_c

Sorry kgescobedo  but we don't have a page that has every plan listed on it.  We do have our Plans & services  page that has some info. For example, if you scroll down to our Help Topics section and click on the Plans link, there's a list of the types of plans we have. My apologies if that's not exactly what you need but if there's a specific question about our plans that you need answered, please let us know. Thanks!

• errr09

Horrible, just horrible.... Every once in a while I go on the web page to check out the new plans and deals ..... Haven't been on in a while, since I upgrade my account back to 4 phones . This page was the most confusing thing I have ever been on. I can't find anything ....The navigation sucks. ..... So far after 15 minute and it bring continuously back to the same spot , I figured out you only have one type of plan....... Or is that just because the navigation sucks.......... Been a customer over 15 years and this is the worse I have ever seen...... I don't even know if this is going in the right spot ,I have gotten to the point I don't even care where it goes.... Just wanted to let you know,  one half hour of my life has been wasted...... 15 minute running in circles, 15 minute writing this stupid letter

• tmo_mike_c

Sorry you're having trouble with that page errr09 . We do wanna help you find what you're looking for. Is there a certain plan or something about a specific plan that you need help finding? Is part of the navigation just not working or does that page not having what you needed? Please let us know so we can help. Thanks.

• barcodeable

https://www.whistleout.com/CellPhones/Carriers/T-Mobile

kgescobedo  I normaly don't direct people to particular websites because Im not getting any revenue for the traffic . But the link above may be a good start of what you are looking for. I would recommend you verify any plans that you are interested in with a Qualified T-Mobile Representative. There may be other variations of their plan that aren't advertised on the website.

And i liked how T-mobile site was a couple of years ago.... they had all of the alloted data posted up and you choose what you want and as you chose you saw the cost. Im begining to think its confusing by design, or perhaps lack of design . T-Mobile says it's only ONE Plan... but there are over 13 variations of that "ONE" Plan... and when you start adding extra features to that "ONE" Plan you end up with the unSimple Choice .

Have a great day