Where is my rebate?

joycemaynard18

I submitted my last bill to T-Mobile store about 9 weeks ago.  I've randomly been able to check the status of which it always said "received".  I try to check it today and the status website says no rebates for this number.  Anyone have that happen.  What's going On

All replies

• tmo_marissa

Re: Where is my rebate?

Hey, joycemaynard18! I know Carrier Freedom submissions initiated prior to May 31st can take up to 8 weeks -- so this seems like it's a little long for that promotion, but I'm guessing that's the one you're participating in based on the reference to your (previous carrier's?) last bill. Did our retail personnel upload the image of your final bill for you? I am concerned about the change in status on the site -- are you checking here T-Mobile Carrier Freedom or here T-Mobile Promotions? While we're not able to review account details on this public user forum, we are definitely hoping to help point you in the right direction for assistance. Please let us know if we're on the right track regarding which promotion you're mentioning and where you're checking your status!

- Marissa

• tmo_mike_c

Hi there joycemaynard18 !

Just stopping in to ask, have you checked the links Marissa posted? We really wanna help but we'll need to know if you're able to tell us which promo you were looking to redeem. Please come back and keep us posted on this. Thank you!

• tmo_marissa

Hey there, joycemaynard18. We just wanted to touch base here and see if you were able to let us know a little more about where you're seeing the error message and how things are going. Were you able to get this straightened out?

- Marissa