Moderation Link

Inbox-Moderation link

leads to Hold up!  This page is forbidden. Let's go back (home.)

Has 4 people in B&W with their mouths taped shut.

Cannot upload 404 error page screen shot here. Forum platform restriction / inability.

Why is this a link if it is forbidden?

Ominous.

All replies

• artart

Re: Moderation Link

snn_555 wrote:

Inbox-Moderation link

leads to Hold up! This page is forbidden. Let's go back (home.)

Has 4 people in B&W with their mouths taped shut.

Cannot upload 404 error page screen shot here. Forum platform restriction / inability.

Why is this a link if it is forbidden?

Ominous.

Don't feel like the lone ranger snn_555

I have explored many "off the beaten path" links in this forum. I see that forbidden page a lot. The first time I saw it, I thought that I was going to get into trouble. I quickly did what I was told and got the heck out of there before anybody found out that I was somewhere that I wasn't supposed to be. A few days went by and I didn't get a PM from a Community Manager so I figured out that I didn't break any rules.

BUT That page WAS pretty scary at least the first time I saw it. Now if only someone can explain to both of us, "what's up with that?".And why are the mouths taped shut?

Thank you snn_555 for bringing up a taboo subject that I wasn't ever going to talk about. I had been somewhere that was forbidden and all of the people who were in that place were not allowed to talk.  I wasn't going to breathe a word to anybody about my experience either, until you brought up the subject.

Art

• tmo_chris

Re: Moderation Link

Oh snapz! We didn't realize that would be deployed to all profiles. That is the link we use to access all the posts that are flagged for moderation. Being able to access it is profile specific. I'm gonna hit up Lauren on this one.