venus1789

I contacted customer service late April to split the bill so my dad had one bill and I had the other. Since I don't live with my family anymore I need them to be on a new bill. Well got to that and they said they would send a e-mail confirmation for me to sign. Never got it. I called two more times for a e-mail confirmation and never got it those times either. Since I check my e-mail regularly, I would know if it was there. So I have no idea what to do since I have trouble hearing people on the phone. Can anybody help me?

All replies

• tmo_chris

Re: Never got e-mail confirmation on bill split

It sounds like you were trying to do a change of responsibility and the email that is being sent to you is for you to accept the terms of an EIP agreement that you are also moving to your new account. Is that correct? If so, you definitely should have received an email by now. Since you have trouble hearing our over the phone reps, I would recommend that you reach out to our social media care team T-Force as they will be able to assist you via written correspondence. You can reach them by using the Facebook or Twitter links in my signature.

1 of 1 people found this helpful