Bad store - fradulent promotions

tripmom

Anyone else having trouble at N. Beach store in Keller, TX. with them promising promotions and the salespeople not entering it. 

This happened to me.  I was promised a promotion for 20%off for life.  Yeah, I thought it was too good to be true, but I found the actual promotion.  But, the salesperson didn't enter in the code.  I'm guessing he promised this to multiple people to get them in the deal, and now 2 months later all of us are wondering why the promotion hasn't taken place.  The store manager is always in a meeting, gone, can't call back, and the staff member I've been dealing with is rude, and keeps sending me off with phone numbers for help that end up calling other stores.  He's quick with his lies.  I have a feeling they've been lying to a lot of people.  The salesperson wrote the promotion promise in writing, which says to me we entered into a contract.  But, since this salesperson no longer works there, I'm being told there's nothing they can do.  Not their problem, "we can't control what our staff does or doesn't do."  Unbelievable.  I'm seeking counsel from my lawyer next week since I have this in writing.  The store I purchased it from can't help, so I'm struggling where to turn.

All replies

• tmo_marissa

Re: Bad store - fradulent promotions

Yikes! This is disappointing feedback, to say the least. Each employee was given a handful of Hook-Up codes to hand out, but to think that yours wasn't entered in good faith is a let-down. Did our salesperson provide you with the code that was intended for your account in the written paper he handed you?
        While the Support Community is a public user forum without individual account access, there is an escalation process our internal teams have for Hook-Up codes that are not properly applied, so if the code is written down this may be a simple matter of reviewing eligibility criteria and sending the details off to the appropriate contact point. It's awful to read that you haven't had luck returning to the source for assistance. Our best suggestion is to  Contact Us and work with either our Care team or T-Force team so that we can review the situation further and see what options are available in these circumstances, as well as reporting the incident. While we can't make any promises, we definitely want to do what we can to make it right.

- Marissa