Carrier Freedom Account

wjalaw2009

How do I locate my Carrier Freedom account so I can log in?  I cannot find my note where I wrote down the website & my personal information.  I need to change my profile information as soon as possible due losing the account information.  I do not want anyone else to gain access. Thanks.

All replies

• tmo_chris

Re: Carrier Freedom Account

Hey there! Is this the site that you are looking for? T-Mobile Carrier Freedom 

• wtssuperpower

wjalaw2009   ...   Im pretty sure I can help here, but please forgive me if my terminology seems "off",  as I've had to do some creative interpretation to address your question, and will have to rely upon your patience if I have misunderstood... 

Could you be referencing your MyT-Mobile account?  It is your online account management software....  though I myself have not taken advantage of Carrier Freedom,  it is my understanding that the status of your trade-ins and other information relating to your reimbursement may be accessed through your MyT-Mobile account. If you've never used mytmobile before, you may need to register first... you'll just visit https://my.t-mobile.com/  and select either Log In to log in with your existing credentials, or Sign Up to register your account.

Or,   could you be referencing the web-based T-Mobile Promotions Center where you can search for promotions you may be qualified for, and check on the status of previous submissions?    If this sounds more like it,   point your browser to T-Mobile Promotions  and select either the PROMOTION STATUS or PROMOTION REQUEST FORM from the top radio buttons.

I hope this helps.....a little? 

all best- wtssup

• wjalaw2009

Thank you for your reply wtssup.  I need the website for the T-Mobile Virtual Prepaid Citibank debit card I received.  I lost the paper I wrote my promotion code, log in information & security questions.  I am trying to log in so I can change my security questions in case someone finds the note where I wrote this personal information.  Thanks.

• wjalaw2009

If anyone can assist, I would appreciate it...I need the website information for Citibank for the T-Mobile Virtual Prepaid debit card I received.  I lost the paper I wrote my promotion code, log in information & security questions.  I am trying to log in so I can change my security questions in case someone finds the note where I wrote this personal information.  Thanks.

• artart

Hi wjalaw2009   Boy you must really be upset.

. I just talked to a very nice lady from Citibank Card services. She said that they might be able to help so try calling 800 950 5114. The voice prompts will ask you for a card number. If you don't have the number, just keep tapping  "0" . I had asked to be transferred to fraud prevention. I figured the fraud department could give me a phone number for you to call. The lady came back on the line and said that there is an internal number that you can be connected with. You will have to call them yourself.

Hope it works out for you.

Art

• artart

wjalaw2009

Is this the website you were trying to find?   Home Page

Art

• wjalaw2009

Hi Art,

Thank you for your suggestion.  I ended up calling multiple customer service numbers and was transferred on more than one occasion.  No one I spoke with at Citibank Card Services knew anything about the debit card.  I finally remembered the original SMS I received with the hyperlink to the Citibank website.  Only then was I able to access my account.  It was such a frustrating experience.  i am finally glad my issue was resolved.  Thank you again for your assistance.  It was greatly appreciated.