thehackedone

I cannot get my phone to connect to 4G LTE, I tried calling tmobile and setting up the APN and it is set to the correct one now, but still no 4G, not even 3G speeds. Is there a truck to setting this phone up or some setting I am still missing? As far as I can tell I should be getting at least 3G with what bands the phone connects to in America.

Thanks!

All replies

• tmo_amanda

Re: Levono P2a42

Hey there! I'm not too familiar with this phone but when it comes to troubleshooting your signal, I've got you covered. There are only two reasons this would be happening - network compatibility or the device itself. What area are you in? You can either provide a City/State or a zip code. I'll take a look at what frequencies are available then compare them with your device's frequency options.

• tmo_mike_c

Hey there!

Just checking in to see if you still need help with this device. Even with this being one that T-Mobile doesn't directly support, we'd still like to help as best as we can. Can you help us out with the questions Amanda asked? Thanks!

• thehackedone

As far as I can tell it doesn't matter, I did tons of research and only 1 or 2 providers in all of USA even support the bands this phone works on.