Setting up DIGITS on LG G5  (Built-In Support) - Fixed

marcusoregon

After struggling with this for way too long..

I thought I'd share my experience with setting up DIGITS on my LG G5.   The instructions provided by T-Mobile have some missing steps.  I've added the missing parts in RED

DIGITS comes built in on several T-Mobile branded Samsung and LG phones. To log in to DIGITS on a supported T-Mobile branded phone:

1. Make sure that your device is running the latest software and is connected to the T-Mobile network over cellular or Wi-Fi. To check whether your device has the latest software, look at the Tech Specs for your device on the Devices page.
    2. Unlock DIGITS if you're using it for the first time.
    3. From the Home screen, tap Settings > Accounts & sync > Add Account > (enter phone security password if prompted) >Multi-line settings> Sign in with your T-Mobile ID (in the newly added Multi-line Settings account)
    4. Enter your T-Mobile ID and password and then tap Sign in. If you don't have a T-Mobile ID, learn how to register for one.
    5. Follow the prompts to complete the sign-in process.
    6. To turn-on/turn-off DIGITS: From the Home screen, tap Settings > Accounts & sync > Multi-line settings

That's how I got it to work on my LG G5

All replies