magenta1690161

I have been through the ringer today with T-mobile. I had gone on the T-mobile website a week ago to order a new phone for my son, went through the process but never got the email confirmation. Went on today to see where the phone was and it looked like I never ordered it. Fine, maybe I missed a step. Went through the entire process again, got an order number and shipping date-still no email confirmation though. Okay, I'll call customer service-huge mistake!

The first women I talked thought I wanted to order three phones-no I want one. I am trying three times to order one phone. Her superviso ends up taking over. Okay, I think he has it. He says there are no phones on order but if I would like he will place a new order for me, and kindly he offers not to charge me the fee to do so

Okay, it's two hours later and I notice I am on the hook for two phones. Back to calling customer service.... who now say they can't cancel or refund orders. I of course paid in full, big mistake.

What business has the inability to refund to your card when they overcharge? The phone hasn't shipped, why cant they cancel orders? Many ways for them to make this right, but so far I have been on the phone for over an hour talked to several individuals and they all say its "impossible".

All replies

• rippedoffbyevilphonecompany

They absolutely can refund you, but they have a corporate policy of screwing over their customers. T-mobile's behavior on issues like this is either gross incompetence, in which case everyone in management should be immediately fired, or outright theft from their customers. They blame everything on their "system" as if a person didn't deliberately design the system to work that way. It's disgusting and unacceptable.

Call your credit card and do a chargeback, and block t-mobile from making any further charges on your account. There is no other way.

• tmo_amanda

Re: overcharges and no refunds???

Hey there!

Thanks for coming to our Support Community to voice your frustration with the situation. I'm personally not a fan of having to repeat myself and it sounds like you've had to speak with more than one person to get a single phone ordered. I'm truly sorry we still haven't gotten this straightened out. Generally, you have two hours to cancel the order after it's placed unless the device is on backorder. Since it has been a few days from your original post, do you have any updates or are two phones still headed your way?

• tmo_marissa

Greetings, magenta1690161. We just wanted to check in and see how everything's going. While it sounds like we were past the point of being able to cancel one of these orders, were we able to at least intercept one of the phones and complete a refund escalation for you? I hope you're not still having trouble with this, but we want to make sure our teams have taken any possible measures to provide you with a resolution. We appreciate the feedback about the order process and thank you for taking the time to let us know what happened. Please let us know how you're doing.

- Marissa

• tmo_chris

Just wanted to check in here to see how things are going. Please let us know if you still need assistance.