Digits with Beta and One Plus

fm33

I am trying to get some clarity.  If I was part of the Beta and have One plus on my account, am I entitled to one free DIGITS number or two?  I believe the two shouldn't overlap, so thus should be two.  But when I called Customer Care last night, they told me it was only one.

All replies

• tmo_evan

Re: Digits with Beta and One Plus

You can have one for each.

Claim the one for the beta first.

Then go and get the one as part of the T-Mobile One Plus plan.

Doing it in that order is probably the easiest way to avoid any confusions.

• fm33

Thanks.  I did call after claiming the BETA one.  I'll give it another shot.

• fm33

I did as suggested, claimed the beta one first and then called in today to have the second added.  Again, I was told that wasn't possible and that it would be a charge. 

Is there some sort of internal doc I can point them to when I call?

Thanks.

• tmo_chris

That is odd! Are you by any chance on a T-Mobile One Tax exclusive plan or are you on the Tax inclusive one where your taxes and fees are included? Also, were you told that you do not have enough available mobile internet lines?

The Free DIGITS with T-Mobile One Plus offer is only available to the Tax inclusive version of T-Mobile One. If you are on that plan, and you have available mobile internet lines, you can have them reference internal doc DOC-433999 and that should give them all the info they need. Sorry for the hassle in all of this

• fm33

Yes, I am on the tax-inclusive plan (just double checked).  They haven't said anything about no available mobile internet lines.  The account in question only has three lines on it at the moment, so I don't think I've hit any limits.

Thanks for the Doc id, i'll have them look at that.

Thanks!

• debjitjdv

fm33

As tmo_chris mentioned, you can check the availability of the Mobile Internet lines from your My T-Mobile login. Login to your My-Tmobile in the browser -> Shop -> Add A Line -> Mobile Internet Line. It should show how many lines are still available in your account. Just to be on the safe side, you can do this exercise yourself and you can tell the same to the rep. I would also suggest you talk with

I would also suggest you talk with the Twitter support of T-Mobile. Those folks are always awesome, to the point, they also have direct account access and they will call you if they need any more info to get this done. And not to mention they are lightening fast team of #MagentaHeroes. And if it can be done, they will do it. I have forgotten when I last called 611 for a successful transaction. In my 3 years with Magenta, Twitter support always came up with flying colors to resolve my concerns and just to say I am very picky on the solutions I receive and I never got a chance to complain.

• tmo_chris

Thanks for the add in debjitjdv Please let me know how it goes fm33

• fm33

So I haven't had much luck and sadly the Twitter team didn't even respond.  But, before I chase this some more, I noticed that on the One Plus page at: Cell Phone Plans | Unlimited Data Plans | T-Mobile One

that the Digits free line is not listed under One Plus International, which is what I have.   Since One Plus International is supposed to include everything One Plus has, is this an oversight perhaps?   I'm thinking this is why they keep telling me it's not included.

• tmo_chris

So this is a direct copy paste from our internal "Free DIGITS with T-Mobile ONE Plus offer" document.

Starting May 31 and for a limited time, customers who add an eligible T-Mobile ONE Plus or T-Mobile ONE Plus International feature qualify for free DIGITS Talk & Text for as long as they keep the Plus feature.

The one stipulation here is that you need to have the Tax inclusive version of the T-Mobile ONE Plus or T-Mobile ONE Plus International feature which is only available for the Tax inclusive version of the base T-Mobile ONE plan.

If you have this tax inclusive version of the feature, we can add your free DIGITS talk and text line. If you are able to contact us again, you can mention "DOC-433999" to the person you speak with and they will be able to pull up the promotional details.