So I receive Digits virtual number this morning how do I assigned it to my Samsung Gear S3 LTE.

rickey740

So I receive digits virtual number this morning how do I assigned it to my Samsung Gear S3 LTE.  In my online T-Mobile account under manage DIGITS   I see the virtual number. When I clicked on it, it take me to the next page that asked me to add a user or myself. I selected add myself,  then down the bottom it say No devices assigned to this line.  There is no drop-down box option to add a device.  When I spoke to Cs yesterday they asked me for the IMEI# from my Gear S3.  What I'm trying to do is get one number on multiple devices which is supposed to be free. My primary number duplicated on my Samsung Gear S3.  I was also in the beta program but only used it on my iPad. I Could not figure out how to get it on Gear S3. know even after launch Cs still seems confuse as I'm.  Is there any smart and knowledgeable t-mo rap or person that have it set up on a Samsung Gear S3 here that understand how to do this. please help

All replies