magenta1645700

I began my attempt to check on my device reimbursement at 1030 am.  After being transfer 5 times between departments and also having my called dropped 2 times I finally got a hold of someone in the carrier freedom who could assist me.  He did a great job of answering the questions that could be answered but had to transfer me to the reimbursement check department who has not help me the 3 times i have been on the phone with them (frustration brewing)!  So 3 hours later I and transferred back to the reimbursement department, name unknown, who then just transfers me to some random customer service rep.  This is by far the worst experience I have ever had with customer service!  When/IF  I ever get my reimbursement that was promised to me I plan on going right back to Verizon.  I can get treated like crap anywhere, but I do know T mobile does not deserve to make a penny off of me.  Today was a clear eye opener in my opinion.  I would never EVER suggest someone transfer to T mobile.  The unlimited data, and lower fees are nice, but the customer service is what makes or brakes a company.  Good luck to anyone transferring to T mobile.

All replies

• gramps28

Re: ???Customer Service???

Have you tried contacting Tmobile through twitter or facebook?

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • pedro_sanchez

Wow, I had a problem with my reimbursement and it was resolved in less than an hour with only two messages using Facebook.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
              • magenta1645700

You were correct, Facebook chat helped me and i was resolved after only a couple hours with zero frustration.  Its sad that you cant get that kind of customer support when you call T Mobile but I am happy for the service reps i chatted with last night. 

• tmo_marissa

Ah, magenta1645700. I'm so glad to read the final update here; thanks for returning to let us know that T-Force was able to quickly resolve the matter for you. I am also sorry to read that we weren't able to assist you as efficiently over the phone, but that's valuable feedback -- there may be some best practices that we need to share between our teams. Thanks for filling us in, and we're glad you were taken care of -- that is our number one priority!

- Marissa

• magenta1748239

I wanna cut my service I have better options in other companies better and cheaper thanks

• tmo_marissa

Hey, magenta1748239! I'm sorry to read that you're thinking of leaving. I hope we have some plan options that could entice you to stay! To discuss this, you'd need to work with a team that has account access so that we can take a look at your plan and make sure we've offered you the best fit for your needs. Please Contact Us at your earliest convenience so that we can review your account... worst case scenario, we can give you all the next steps you need to switch if your needs have changed, though I sincerely hope we'll be able to prevent that.

- Marissa