dcc95

Does anyone else always have an issue with T-Mobile receiving the trade in device? I have called several times and had to tracking tickets and they are still saying they have not received my device. I returned it a month ago using the label they provided and still nothing. I go through this every time I return a device. And I'm still being charged! This is ridiculous!

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Re: Jump trade in issues

Oh boy, that's rough dcc95.

I'm guessing that the device may have been sent to the wrong address. What trade-in offer was this for exactly? We do have an escalation path that our care team can follow to figure out what happened. Please keep us posted on this so we can help you sort this out.

• tmo_marissa

Hey there, dcc95. We just wanted to touch base and see how you're doing with this trade-in issue. Was this a JUMP! return, or a promotion that required a trade-in? Do you still have a copy of your label -- if so, what's the address listed? While we can't investigate this ourselves, we'd love to help point you in the right direction if we can get a few more details!

- Marissa

• dcc95

Hello everyone,

I did confirm they finally received my jump trade in phone. They just have not put the credit on my account. They told me my account should have the credit in 15 days.

• magentadamien

It seems like this issue needs to be escalated to Executive Response. They'll be able to take care of you. Email john.legere@t-mobile.com