Digits App: Provisioning Error

kgescobedo

Hello. I downloaded the Digits app and attempted to set it up. I got as far as getting the SMS message with the code to enter on my device. I attempted to move the slider to active that number in the app but got the following message "Provisioning Error. Please contact T-Mobile." I have a prepaid account. Does Digits work with prepaid?

All replies

• artart

Re: Digits App: Provisioning Error

kgescobedo wrote:

Hello. I downloaded the Digits app and attempted to set it up. I got as far as getting the SMS message with the code to enter on my device. I attempted to move the slider to active that number in the app but got the following message "Provisioning Error. Please contact T-Mobile." I have a prepaid account. Does Digits work with prepaid?

Hi kgescobedo

Here is a link for info about eligibility.

Who's eligible

• Open to all US and Puerto Rico postpaid customers, including Simple Choice.
        • @Work customers are eligible, including @Work Indirect.
        • Customers without T-Mobile accounts can take advantage of the Non T-Mobile Talk & Text.
        • Accounts with DIGITS plans are subject to line limits (depending on credit class), including @Work.
        • Prepaid customers with a T-Mobile ID can take advantage of the DIGITS App. Additional DIGITS numbers are only available to postpaid customers. 

Please stay tuned, as I am sure, the DIGITS Beta Masters will be able to respond more specifically to your question In the meantime you might find some more answers by clicking the magnifying glass at the top right side of page and search: DIGITS Provisioning Error There seems to be a few threads relating to the topic already.

Art

• kgescobedo

I contacted Customer Services today, and after being transferred three times, received the information that Digits does not work with Prepaid Accounts. Perhaps I missed it, but I did not see this clarified anywhere on the T-Mobile advertising or information about Digits.

• artart

kgescobedo wrote:

I contacted Customer Services today, and after being transferred three times, received the information that Digits does not work with Prepaid Accounts. Perhaps I missed it, but I did not see this clarified anywhere on the T-Mobile advertising or information about Digits.

Hi kgescobedo

Sorry to hear about the disappointing news. Have you tried contacting T-Force on T-Mobile Facebook? If not, I'd say give them a shot .

Ask them what this means?

• Prepaid customers with a T-Mobile ID can take advantage of the DIGITS App. Additional DIGITS numbers are only available to postpaid customers.

Also may ask how long have you been a prepaid customer.?

Art

• kgescobedo

I ended up going to the store and they were able to move this forward a bit more. I now have a tech ticket in place and they are working on resolving it on their end. They verified that "prepaid customers with a T-Mobile ID can take advantage of the DIGITS App. Additional DIGITS numbers are only available to postpaid customers" is correct.