This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
Ditto ( -_-)
- You do not need to use DIGITS app in S8+. Instead use in-built Multi-line settings which is more optimized for Samsung phones
- The issue that you raised of screen staying awake I believe is because of Android 7.1.2. Because I have 7.1.1 in my Nexus 6 and I do not see this issue. The screen wakes up when message arrives as it should but within couple of seconds it gets to sleep again.
- Can you do a few tests?
- Log out of DIGITS app in Pixel. If possible clear all data by not checking the box
- Go to Settings -> Application and wipe clean the DIGITS app cache and app data
- Uninstall DIGITS app
- Reboot your phone
- Install DIGITS app from Play Store
- In this way any stale configuration or file from DIGITS previous versions would be cleaned off. Those sometime causes this issues. If still your screen issue persists, please post here and we can get hold of an admin to get some more details for the backend engineers to look at it,