spy808

I wanted to add more data to my plan and i had this selection on my a data option of unlimited data for $0... I selected it & had confimation successful & goes in effect 5/29/17... I called customer care & verified the unlimited data and he said it will be unlimited for as long as i dont change or modifiy plan... Then when to date 5/29/17 comes along no unlimited data or no data at all... I know people are gonna say yeah right unlimited data BUT i have screen shots of the transaction from mytmobile.com... So what do i do to get this so called promo... If not ima post pix on social sites & post it all over as proof that im supposed to have unlimited data with the simple $50 plan...

All replies

• snn_555

Re: Unlimited Data Promo...

Post a screenshot here. What was the name of this promo and what were the terms of the promo?

• artart

spy808 wrote:

I wanted to add more data to my plan and i had this selection on my a data option of unlimited data for $0... I selected it & had confimation successful & goes in effect 5/29/17... I called customer care & verified the unlimited data and he said it will be unlimited for as long as i dont change or modifiy plan... Then when to date 5/29/17 comes along no unlimited data or no data at all... I know people are gonna say yeah right unlimited data BUT i have screen shots of the transaction from mytmobile.com... So what do i do to get this so called promo... If not ima post pix on social sites & post it all over as proof that im supposed to have unlimited data with the simple $50 plan...

Hi spy808

I would also like you to see the screen shot. In addition to the other info snn_555 asked for, could you also please tell us what your plan's exact name is? How long have you had it?  How much data is currently included per month?

I don't recall a "Simple Plan" or even a "Simple $50 Plan" offered by T-Mobile. "Simple Choice" perhaps or "Simply Prepaid". T-Mo has had so many plans. The exact name and terms of the plan would help shed some light on what your data options would be. Details are very important.

Art

• barcodeable

I have seen similar promo's like that in the past. I have never chose those options because I didn't trust it. I have Unlimited Data with 7GB of wifi hotspot but there was an option for me to get Unlimited Data with 14GB of wifi hotspot. I was very tempted to opt for it, but i was too afraid i would get tricked into joining the T-Mobile ONE Plan, so i just regrettably ignored the promo opportunity to double my hotspot capacity for free. Im so glad i did now, i see it was some sort of advertising error .

• tmo_amanda

Hey there!

Thanks for posting about this great promo! There has been a lot of input provided in this thread. Were you able to successfully switch over to this plan?

• tmo_marissa

Hi, hi! We just wanted to check in and see if the information provided here helped you solve this promo plan riddle. Were you able to get opted in? How is everything going?

- Marissa

• tmo_chris

Just checking in here to see how things were going. Please let us know if you need any additional assistance.