Do you have a URL scheme for automated dialing?

wuestenfuchs

I use the Workflow app on my iPhone/iPad and was looking to see if I can automatically dial numbers with the Digits app. I see that the URL Scheme is phone20app.

Using phone20app:########## or phone20app://########## does launch Digits, but the dialer isn't filled in nor does it call.

Are any of the developers lurking around here who can answer this or consider it a feature request?

Workflow (or Pythonista, or IFTT) is a great tool for tech-savvy iOS users, and I assume that many Android users would also love to see something like this.

I assume that any scheme would need to include the phone number being called and the line that would dial it.

Thanks

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

This is a very interesting request wuestenfuchs  and we're thrilled you came here to post about it. Although DIGITS isn't set up for automatic dialing, we can pass your suggestion on to our developers. We can't guarantee it'll be something they'll add, but we just love getting creative ideas like this from our customers. Thanks for showin' DIGITS some love and giving use feedback about it.