Have anyone successfully set up digits on the T-Mo gear S3 frontier LTE, one number on multiple device which is supposed to be free

rickey740

Have anyone successfully set up digits on the T-Mo gear S3 frontier LTE, one number on multiple device which is supposed to be free, T-Mobile rep keep saying that it will cost $15 to Add a line. how ever I'm not trying to add a line I'm trying to have my primary number clone  (duplicated) to my gear S3 so I can receive my call and text on the gear S3 if I leave my phone home.

Chief Operating Officer Mike Sievert revealed in a video blog that DIGITS is launching Wednesday, May 31 T-Mo customers will be able to turn their phone number into a Digits number that can be used on another smartphone, a tablet, a smartwatch, or a PC to get your phone calls and texts.

Pricing for Digits will be free for customers that want to use their existing phone number on other devices. If you’d like to get another Digits line, you can do so for $10 per month with AutoPay. For a limited time, though, T-Mobile One taxes-and-fees-included customers with the $5 T-Mobile One Plus add-on will get an extra Digits line.

Finally, T-Mobile says that customers that participated in the Digits beta test will get an extra Digits line for as long as they’re with T-Mobile.

All replies