magenta1443805

Hi I'm Kosuke I bought unlocked iphone 6s by Amazon.com and using T-mobile by Walmart $30 prepaid plan. Now I have gone back to Japan and I'd like to unlock it. While I was in US I visited T-mobile shop to unlock my iphone and they say I am eligible to unlock and the unlock code will be send in a few days. I received the e-mail today but my request was rejected as follows:

T-Mobile Sim Unlock Request
    Sim Unlock Reference:  11999168
    IMEI:  353309077615498

Thank you for taking the time to contact T-Mobile. We have received your Mobile Device Unlock request. Unfortunately, we are unable to process your request at this time because your device is associated with an Equipment Installment Plan that is not paid in full. Once the Equipment Installment Plan has been paid in full please contact us to have a new request submitted.

Thank You,

Customer Service
    T-Mobile USA, Inc.

The device is associated with prepaid plan and it has fully paid. Actually I tried to unlock three times by Message, calling and visiting T-mobile office but neither one works. How can I unlock my iphone?

I bought the following iphone:

Amazon.com: Apple iPhone 6s 16 GB US Warranty Unlocked Cellphone - Retail Packaging (Rose Gold): Cell Phones & Accessori…

Thank you

All replies

• gramps28

Re: Unlock my iphone 6s

Since you had a prepaid plan you need to meet these 2 requirements.

Unlock your mobile wireless device

Unlock eligibility for Pay in Advance (Prepaid) phones, tablets, and mobile Internet devices

• The device on the requesting line has been active for more than one year on the T-Mobile network.
        • If the device has been active for less than one year on the requesting line, the Pay in Advance account associated with the device must have had more than $100 in refills since device first use date. $100 in total refills is required for each device that is requested to be unlocked and does not include the initial activation payment.