Plan changed without my permission and NO Previous bill history, wtfff!!?!??!!

nexium7

So last month my bill was ~$150ish.  This month its $228.xx  WTF ?!?!  I haven't changed or added anything.

Service from May 7 to Jun 6
    Plan

$180.00

T-Mobile ONE (TI)

$180.00

Changes

$0.00

There were no account level changes.
    Now for Mar 7 to May 6 ---------    No data available  -----------------------?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!!!!!!
    NOW, There is NOOOO previous bill data????????  What the heck T-Mobile?  Changing the plan on me all of a sudden with no proof of previous account history and payments?  Not cool, lol.
    I wish message us was working because I don't feel like talking on the phone.  I was also supposed to have a 50% off my bill, credit this month from not having reliable service the past 6 months.  Literally, I try to make a call anywhere in my home and in most cities, I can't get through.  I tried the house cell tower box things, doesn't help.  I have had nothing but issues with T-Mobile but your customer service is so effin awesome I can't give up T-Mobile yet  
    Thank you in advance everyone! 

All replies

• artart

*   NOW, There is NOOOO previous bill data???????? What the heck T-Mobile? Changing the plan on me all of a sudden with no proof of previous account history and payments? Not cool, lol.

**  I wish message us was working because I don't feel like talking on the phone. I was also supposed to have a 50% off my bill, credit this month from not having reliable service the past 6 months.

*** Literally, I try to make a call anywhere in my home and in most cities, I can't get through. I tried the house cell tower box things, doesn't help. I have had nothing but issues with T-Mobile but your customer service is so effin awesome I can't give up T-Mobile yet

Thank you in advance everyone!

Hi nexium7, Welcome to the community.

* Don't worry. Just because you can't see the previous data

doesn't mean that it has disappeared from T-Mo records. T-Force will be able to see all of your history and a record of any promises made to you.

**  If a person prefers to message or chat,

contacting T-Force (on facebook) is the best solution.

*** You can address that issue with T-Force also.

You may reach T_Force on the T-Mobile facebook page. In the "About" box (uper right corner) select  "Contact T-Mobile on Messenger". Your communication will be private and secure.

You are welcome.

Art

• tmo_lauren

Hey! Art provided some wonderful information above, I just wanted to check in and see if you had a chance to act on any of it or get things fixed!

-Lauren