plgingembre

Hi,

I am a new customer to T-Mobile and I am having an issue with my online Music provider which is Deezer. As far as I can tell, the application says I am not connected to the Internet. I need to mention that at home, I am getting full coverage for LTE. At home, if I enable WiFi on my phone, no problem.

Is there any filtering on T-Mobile's side for some online applications?

Thanks,

Pierre-Louis

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Re: Deezer support with LTE

Oh boy plgingembre  that's pretty rude that Deezer's giving you fits like this. Have you tested to make sure your web works when you're connected to T-Mobile? What kind of phone are you using? You could also try double checking your APN settings if the data's not working on our network. Please keep us informed so we can help you out. Thanks!

• tmo_mike_c

Just dropping in to see if you still need help here. Please reply back and let us know if things are working or if you still need help. Thanks friend!

• plgingembre

Hi, thanks for your reply, unfortunately, as I am a bit technical, I don't like when issues get resolved without any explanations... Apparently the magic is that my phone now can get Deezer working with LTE, but my wife's phone cannot. We have the same iPhone, same configuration, she can surf on the Internet or any other application, but not Deezer. See the attached image.

IMG_2982.PNG

So there might be something. Again, I understand very well all the technical part, but I still can't figure out why it was not working on my phone and suddenly, after having filed my ticket here, it started to work.