overcharge for 2 yrs

magenta1530526

i have had charges occur monthly for 20.00 and 7.00 on 2 lines while my billing staement as far back as jan 17 were for 100.00 ive been told these are real charges but they suddenly appered and now im concerened pls help

All replies

• artart

Re: overcharge for 2 yrs

magenta1530526 wrote:

i have had charges occur monthly for 20.00 and 7.00 on 2 lines while my billing staement as far back as jan 17 were for 100.00 ive been told these are real charges but they suddenly appered and now im concerened pls help

Hi magenta1530526

Could you please explain what your problem is a little better?

Please use a separate sentence for each statement you are trying to make. It will be easier for us to understand.

You state that you have been overcharged for two years, How much were you over charged for those two years?

Have new charges appeared recently? When did those charges appear? Did those charges begin to appear on Jan 17, 2017 ?

Have you had charges appear for the amounts of $20.00 and 7.00 for two lines on your monthly bill?

Is your monthly bill supposed to be only $100?

Who did you talk to? What did you say? What did they say?

Art

• tmo_amanda

Happy Friday!

It's concerning that you're seeing an unrecognizable charge on your bill that has been reoccurring for so long. Those definitely add up over time. Art asked some helpful questions that'll give us a better glimpse of what these charges are for.

If you have already gotten this straightened out, fantastic! Keep us posted.

• tmo_lauren

Hey magenta1530526

Just wanted to check in one more time to see if you could respond to those questions Art had so we can assist further.

-Lauren

• rippedoffbyevilphonecompany

I have the same issue. T-mobile is evil and will deliberately overcharge and keep billing you with no accountability. You're not alone in having your bill be too high, and though the public response is one of concern, they'll never actually give you that money back or fix it for you. They put on a face of good customer service but in reality will take whatever they can from you without apology.

• magentadamien

T-Mobile strives to be a pro-consumer company, from Uncarrier 1 with No contracts, to Anytime Upgrades, T-Mobile Tuesdays, Mobile Without Borders, Taxes and Fees included, Stock Up, Free GoGo, so it's disappointing to hear you're experiencing these issues. I would love to try my best to understand these charges and see where they came from and if they were falsly added, so please take a look at your bill, and tell me what these charges were listed under.

• tmo_marissa

Hey there, magenta1530526. I know it's been some time since your original post -- were you able to sort out the nature of these charges? We'd love to know a little more about how they're described on your statements so that we can help you determine what they're for. Please let us know if you still need assistance!

- Marissa

• tmo_mike_c

Just stopping by to see if things have been sorted out. Please come back and let us know. We really wanna make sure something this important gets handled. Thanks!