Bill already?? And autopay

93civ

Got a quick question. I just signed on with t mobile on the 24th and I already have a bill due for a full month for a cycle that ended the same night I got my phone service with T-Mobile. I'm just wondering how I can be charged for a full month of May billing cycle that ended on the 24th when the 24th is when I signed up? Also I am curious if there are ways to change when the autopay falls or comes out of my account every month??

All replies

• artart

Re: Bill already?? And autopay

93civ wrote:

Got a quick question. I just signed on with t mobile on the 24th and I already have a bill due for a full month for a cycle that ended the same night I got my phone service with T-Mobile. I'm just wondering how I can be charged for a full month of May billing cycle that ended on the 24th when the 24th is when I signed up? Also I am curious if there are ways to change when the autopay falls or comes out of my account every month??

Hi 93civ

Welcome to T-Mobile. I hope you will enjoy T-Mo's service. To bad things aren't starting out so smoothly. Your first hot line to address billing issues would be to call 611 on your handset. Although you could call 611 24/7; some of the members of this community (myself included), would recommend calling during normal business hours. I would simply wait till Tuesday, call 611 and ask for billing. Fixing a billing glitch like yours should be easy.

Please let us know how you make out.

Art

• tmo_amanda

Re: Bill already?? And autopay

Happy Friday and welcome to T-Mobile!

I'm sure this isn't the type of "surprise" that you're looking for when joining a new wireless carrier. You're likely on the type of billing cycle that we refer to as "Bill Current" which means the bill you received is for one day of service (the 24th) and the next month of services (May 25th - June 24th). If you take a look at your bill, it should show the dates of service that are included.

Please let me know if that's what you're seeing on your bill so we can get this ironed out for you.