Digits app issue

johnmcc07

I am having issues with the digits app. When I lose connectivity like I am in an area with poor reception the app is not ready or my Wifi isn't working in conjunction with the phone. I am using a Galaxy S8+ and under multi line settings I am going back and forth between ready and not ready. I would prefer not use the app since it causes some battery drain. The tech I spoke with said they are still ironing out issues with Samsung.

Thank You

All replies

• tmo_marissa

Re: Digits app issue

Hey, johnmcc07! Sorry for the back-to-back inbox notifications, I just tagged you in another thread you'd commented on... but reviewing this, I can appreciate a little more of what you were referencing there!

With multi-line settings enabled, you shouldn't need to use the app at all. Can you tell me a little more about the issues you were having with your multi-line settings that prompted you to download the app on your S8?

- Marissa

• johnmcc07

Re: Digits app issue

The app issue was that dependant on coverage and if it was in my pocket.

Many times it would say digits not ready.

I called digit's support and they said they were working with Samsung on

the multi line settings on some phones and to keep using the app.

I am now able to reliably use multi line settings and uninstalled the app.