magenta1524982

Every time I upgrade to a new phone I complain about there not being room for me to download the apps that I want. Of course, they get me to buy bigger and bigger chips and say everything will save to it. Bull pucks! Nothing but pictures and very few other things can go on the chip and every one of the upgrades to all of the apps that came with the phone slowly eats up all the space. HOW CAN I GET RID OF APPS I DON'T WANT so I can download apps that I use? It would also be nice to have enough room on the phone so that I don't have to buy a new one because the upgrades max out my space. If I could get rid of the crap I would have tons of space. Help?

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Re: So much junk I can't have my junk!

I know this pain all too well magenta1524982. I've found great apps, and gotten stopped by the dreaded memory error message. I'm curious, which LG do have? You can uninstall other apps that you've downloaded from the Playstore, but the pre-installed apps will have to stay on the phone. Please come back and let us know if you still need help. We want you to enjoy that phone and not have to worry about all the other junk.

• tmo_amanda

Re: So much junk I can't have my junk!

Good morning!

As Mike mentioned above, we want you to be able to use the features of the phone as much as possible but it's not easy to do so if there is not a lot of space on the phone. Let us know what model of phone you're using and we'll see if there are any ways to clear up some space.