magenta1589407

Was told at the time I started my new account that I would receive a  $150 gift card. Still after almost 4 months no card and cannot get a hold of a real live person to talk to. System is all automated and not helpful at all. But they still send me reminders that my bill is always ready to be paid and always at least 2 weeks early. Really having a bad experience with Tmoblie and ready to just go back to old carrier I had before

All replies

• artart

Re: $150 gift card

magenta1589407 wrote:

Was told at the time I started my new account that I would receive a $150 gift card. Still after almost 4 months no card and cannot get a hold of a real live person to talk to. System is all automated and not helpful at all. But they still send me reminders that my bill is always ready to be paid and always at least 2 weeks early. Really having a bad experience with Tmoblie and ready to just go back to old carrier I had before

Hi magenta1589407 . Welcome to the forum.

Sorry to hear about the delay in receiving your gift card. When you dialed 611, were you not able to reach a live person? In any event, try contacting T-Force on Facebook. "The force" consists of T-Mobile reps who specialize in solving problems, cutting red tape, and overriding system glitches and errors. All communication is by messaging so a complete record of your discussions will be kept for future reference and follow up.

You may reach T_Force on the T-Mobile facebook page. In the "About" box (upper right corner) select  "Contact T-Mobile on Messenger". Your communication will be private and secure.

Let us know how make out. Feel free to ask any questions either before or after you contact T-Force.

Art

• tmo_marissa

Hey, magenta1589407! I'm sorry to hear you're having a tough time reaching out for assistance with this rebate card. $150 isn't small change -- we're not able to research the matter from this forum but we'd love to offer any general assistance that we can!  Which promotional offer were you participating in? If you haven't already, are you able to check your submission status here: T-Mobile Promotions and let us know what it says? When you're trying to get a person on the line, are you speaking with Care or our Promotions team?

- Marissa

• pedro_sanchez

I had two initially denied ($300). I contacted T Force through Facebook and had it resolved within the hour. Give it a try.

• tmo_mike_c

I think reaching out to T-Force is a good idea. Have you given them a shot to see if they can give you more guidance on this? Please let us know.