hate this damn company

sheilaafuentes

I have a TMobile s6 edge+ with a clean imei which was confirmed with tmobile, Swappa/imei, and some other site. Yet, for whatever reason TMobile refuses to give MSL. The store says for me to call customer service and cust service says nothing they can do...but it is a CLEAN IMEI! Reasons like this are what drove me to talk anyone who has TMobile to switch providers. They act like if you arent buying something they want nothing to do with you. Now, Im stuck out $275 and basically a paperweight. And to think I was thinking about joining. HA!! YEAH RIGHT!!

All replies

• tmo_lauren

Re: hate this damn company

Hey there!

Thanks so much for reaching out, let's see if there is anything we can do to help. Can you tell us exactly what task you're trying to have completed? We weren't quite sure what you meant by MSL but definitely still want to assist!

-Lauren

• theartiszan

Now when you say msl code, are you looking for a code that allows you to change certain settings or to unlock it to be used with other carriers.

MSL codes and options are really only used by CDMA networks and not GSM ones like TMobile. Because of that, they do not have a code they can provide as they don't use it. This is the same with att and other GSM providers.

If you mean the unlock to be used with other carriers, you have to meet the requirements to be eligible to get it unlocked. This includes being a current or former customer with usage of that device on your account. You can read the requirements at the link below. This is also similar to what all carriers have in place regarding unlocking.

Unlock your mobile wireless device

• tmo_lauren

MSL definitely isn't something we have or can offer, sorry again for the confusion, I wasn't even aware of what they were until theartiszan was kind enough to follow up. Sorry for any confusion!

-Lauren