Galaxy S8 can't send MMS with LTE and wifi calling on

gkrc717

I've had the Galaxy S8(for T-Mobile) for about 3 days now. Last night I tried sending a picture message to a friend and noticed it wasn't sending. I tried texting pictures to myself and it kept saying "failed". I looked on the web for many different solutions such as creating a new APN profile and nothing worked. The only thing I didn't try was factory resetting the phone because I didn't want to go through that whole thing and it still not work.

The only solution I found is if you turn wifi calling off and switch from LTE, 4G, 3G, 2G to 4G, 3G, 2G.

Is this happening to anyone else? Is there a fix? Or should I return my phone for a new one?

I do not accept not having wifi calling and LTE or going back and forth to switch it out. Or having to download a 3rd party messaging app. If I'm going to be charged x amount of money for a flagship phone then I want all my options available. I refuse to pay for something that doesn't work properly.

I'm a little upset, because I need a new phone, and this is the only flagship phone I like that is currently available.

All replies