Who am I, really?

rbob

Browsing the various discussion areas I find old posts of mine identified with my original forum ID if I'm not logged in, but if I log in with either my T-Mobile ID or my old forum ID, I'm identified with my full name, which is a little annoying.

Which ID do other people see when they read a post of mine? It obviously can't change depending on whether I'm logged in at the moment they read it. Or can it?

I'm actually surprised that the old posts are still there; from reading here, I got the impression that the forum was being re-started from scratch.

All replies

• smplyunprdctble

Re: Who am I, really?

Image result for 24601 meme

Your posts are labeled as "rbob"

• artart

Re: Who am I, really?

rbob wrote:

Browsing the various discussion areas I find old posts of mine identified with my original forum ID if I'm not logged in, but if I log in with either my T-Mobile ID or my old forum ID, I'm identified with my full name, which is a little annoying.

Which ID do other people see when they read a post of mine? It obviously can't change depending on whether I'm logged in at the moment they read it. Or can it?

I'm actually surprised that the old posts are still there; from reading here, I got the impression that the forum was being re-started from scratch.

Hi rbob

I'm artart Happy to meet you

Maybe I can help answer your question.

I clicked on your current name. can confirm that it is rbob

I can see that you have been a member since Feb 20, 2013

The earliest post I can see is by rbob Jan 18,2017 4:17 AM

I also see that you have just gotten 15 points for dropping by

the lounge and asking a question.

Way to go

It has been a little lonely in the Magenta Lounge tonight.

Not many people here. Hope you had a nice vacation.

Art

• Re: Who am I, really?

As with all forums:  You see your real name when loggedCapture.PNG in and when logged out you see what we all see....your user name.