Can't login to My Tmobile

cluna_us

I can't login to My Tmobile on a laptop with win10, did try Win Edge and Firefox.

On same computer I have a dual boot with Linux, within Linux, I can login to My Tmobile with no problem, same network, only different OS

All replies

• tmo_chris

Re: Can't login to My Tmobile

That is no good! What happens when you try to log in? Are you getting a specific error?

• tmo_marissa

Hey, cluna_us! I just wanted to drop in and see if you're still having trouble logging into MyT-Mobile -- if so, can you let us know if you're seeing any errors? Thank you!

- Marissa

• tmo_amanda

Happy Saturday, cluna_us!

I just wanted to swing by one last time to see if you were still having issues logging into your My T-Mobile account. Fingers crossed that all is well now but if for some reason you're still experiencing this please let us know what error(s) you get when you try to log in.

• magenta1638022

From what I can tell T-Mobile isn't concerned with this problem,

I called and talked to three different support techs and the only thing they could suggest is I was using the wrong user ID and password however I'm able to login using my phone, and tablet.

After being passed to a fourth tech the said they would look into the problem.

That was a couple weeks ago and the problem still isn't resolved.

• tmo_marissa

Hey, magenta1638022! I replied to the other thread you commented on here: Unable to access My T-Mobile.com account , but I wanted to take a second to reach out here as well and make sure you know that getting you access online is definitely no small concern. It does seem odd that you're using the same TMO ID and password online and on on the app and it's working on one but not on the other! Were you seeing any error messages when you try to login on MyTMobile.com? Am I right in assuming that you're logging in on your phone and tablet using the T-Mobile app, not through a browser?

As we mentioned on the original thread, we're not able to review your account details through this forum -- it sounds like you've done more than enough troubleshooting at this point to try to resolve the matter. When we spoke with you, did we advise if we were filing a ticket for your access issue?

- Marissa

• magenta1638022

I'm still NOT able to log into my account from my windows 10 PC, however I dug up an old laptop running  windows 7 and it does work so  i wouldn't call that a success since i haven't done any of the Microsoft updates for at least a year and i have no intention to use it just to log into tmobile.  

• magenta1638022

I just tried to login to my tmobile account and it still does the same thing, and takes me back to the login page without any errors.  If try to login with an incorrect password it shows that the login information is wrong.

The part that still baffles me is that when i login to the community site it all works fine which is proven by the fact that your were able to read all my post to this site.

I would like to know if t-mobile has made any effort in defining what the problem is and what the solution would be,  I would be willing to make changes to my settings if it would help. 

• magenta2245763

no I know nothing about a ticket