remispec

Verbal agreement with customer service - is useless. I asked to change my plan to 2 lines unlimited all in promotion on the end of February and several times after  - and still in May it was not changed.

I was told by T-Mobile that I can cancel 2 free lines November promotion and  get the new on March 1  only one line - but hopefully without billing problems what I have for 4 month..  After I call to get new promotion - was notified that I can not get new promotion , because  I want to cancel the free lines.

After I come with agreement with customer service - do not cancel the lines , after 2 weeks my  free lines was canceled , Customer service never notified cancellation department to stop cancellation or if was impossible to stop  - never notified me about that.

That T-Mobile canceled my free lines - not what I asked , and increase my bill to $180/month  for 2 lines   - no such price exist.

I am customer of T-mobile for long time, and was telling for all my friends and coworker about benefits of T-mobile service.  A few hundred employees company where I was working  - one to take my advice and switch to T-mobile from Verison, but not anymore. I cannot trust T-mobile anymore..

All replies

• tmo_marissa

Re: customer service problems

Welcome, remispec! We are never stoked to read about customer service problems. I replied to your post on another user's thread -- if you have a moment to take a look there, I outlined how you can contact our T-Force team online so we can take a look at your account and get to the bottom of this. From your description there and here it seems like you've put forth a ton of effort to do your part in maintaining your account, I hope you'll give us another chance to help figure out what happened and how we can make sure you have the appropriate plan and a bill that matches it. Please let us know how it goes, and thank you for taking the time to post about your experience.

- Marissa

• remispec

Now is new promotion on Samsung Galaxy S8  BOGO.   buy one get one free. It says customers with unlimited one plan  is eligible for promotion  adding one line or two new lines..  OK,  sounds good.I can  upgrade one line with new phone and  add new line with new phone,  and get 750 rebate. , 750 is almost of cost for 2 years of that free line what was taken away from me ( actually 2 lines).  But I afraid to get this promotion, because most likely  it never works.

Simply it impossible to upgrade my phone and add new line in the same time. If i select to upgrade my phone and add new Samsung S8 to shopping cart when go to ad new line - I see my early added phone is  disappear. I can try first add new line with new phone and then go  to selection upgrade my phone -  then my added new line is gone. i can trust T- mobile anymore.  I am guaranty- no one will get the  rebate.  this this just a trick to get more customers.

• tmo_marissa

remispec, I know the promotion is new and the redemption process takes 6 - 8 weeks, so it's hard to promise this because no one's completed the promo yet -- but I am confident that it's not a trick and that customers who are in a situation where the promo works for them (on T-Mobile ONE or Simple Choice Unlimited with unlimited high speed data plans on both the existing line and the new line, adding a new line and purchasing a phone for it on EIP, using that phone on the new line, upgrading an existing line on EIP and using the other new phone on it, etc.) and maintain their eligibility (account and both the new and existing line active and in good standing during the redemption period) stand to gain a great benefit from it. Sorry for all the parentheses; I know it might seem overcautious but since the promo is the new big thing, I would hate to limit details and have another user happen on this thread and leave without at least an outline of the parameters!

From the description here and through the other comments you've made, I appreciate why you're hesitant and skeptical at this point. The upgrade and new line/purchase don't have to be processed in a single transaction, but both things do need to happen within the promotional window (so your best bet is to complete one and then the other), and customers wishing to participate do need to submit for a rebate on t-mobile.com/Promotions using the code 17SAM8BOGO within 30 days of the second device purchase. There are other eligibility concerns, of course -- since we can't review your account ourselves, I do encourage you to contact the T-Force team we've been recommending so we can look it over for you and make sure this is a good fit. If this seems like something you want to move forward with, we want to make sure we set you up for a better experience than last time!

- Marissa