Zte zmax pro 1.0.0.B13

I see there is no ZTE discussion page. The software page is whoa out of date. What changelog is available for this update?

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Re: Zte zmax pro 1.0.0.B13

Thanks for bringing this up snn_555.

Instead of having a standalone section for ZTE devices, you can use our Other Android Discussions space for this one. As for the version, I'm checking on this to see what I can find out about it. Just to be clear, it's only the build version that's changed, right? I'd just like to know if your android version matches what we have on the software page. Thanks!

Discussion successfully moved from Magenta Lounge to Other Android Discussions

• Re: Zte zmax pro 1.0.0.B13

Zte only states 6.0.1. The build numbers are way different. T-Mobile says last update was January 2017. B09 might be the last reported update. The MetroPCS Z981 is always a higher v#.

Sidenote. I only use that "smartphone" as an internet camera. It isn't worth much else. And only cause I bought it and didn't throw it out. And. No one would buy it. Ugh.

• tmo_mike_c

I double checked on this and the version build on that page is up to date for the T-Mobile version. It may be different on the Metro version, but so that's not uncommon. Is the ZMax Pro you have the T-Mobile version?

Yes. I am a Tmobile customer using a T-Mobile Z981.

• tmo_mike_c

I'm still having my contact check on this. Seems a bit strange it's got this version and our page doesn't reflect it. Any-who, I'll keep this thread open and see what I can find. Thanks for your patience.

The software page has been updated.

• cozz14007

I updated my Zmax yesterday, I notice that my notification for the default MSG app no longer appear in the app, you would usually get a 1 or 2 in pink/red to know you got one.  yes, I rebooted the device as well, I sent a msg to the phone and no notification.

any ideas?

I like the default because it feed off my contacts...yes I am new at this.

Thanks for your help.

I found that using Nova Launcher Prime with the Tesla Unread add on is the best way to make the most of the display and Hime functions including unread count badges.

ZTE is not very good about adding in features with software updates and a lot of times they remove features as well in an effort to rectify bugs in the software.

The updates that phone receives are pretty much dwindling down to security updates and patches and less in bug fixes.