T-mobile Tuesday

mikaluca

I created this so all who experienced the horrid of this week's Tuesday can share in being sad over NOT getting an XBOX.

I mean, that was pretty awful. Instead of winning an Xbox I got a free game rental (I have no way to play it.... T_T

notthanked

All replies

• Re: T-mobile Tuesday

Hmmmm. I can never use Lyft or flowers or some other rentals or glamour magazine subscriptions. But it's free and since there is no cost.......whatever. Obviously we pay for the free stuff monthly in our plans. But the $0.25 off gas kinda makes up for some of it and it's a break-even. I'm not sure I would have been so dramatic about an X Box, but that's me.

• barcodeable

Re: T-mobile Tuesday

I can't complain when it comes to the shell gas.... i am able to get 80 cents off per gallon .

25 cents (T-Mobile Tuesday)

25 cents (Refer-a-friend)

10 cents (Enjoy this reward from Shell)

5 cents (Mobile App Download Bonus)

15 cents (Linking Credit Card Offer)

IMG_0354.PNG

• smplyunprdctble

Doesn't Shell do the Kroger Fuel Points as well?  You could get more!  If you live in an area that Kroger serves (and like shopping there...The Krogers near me are horrible, so I prefer Publix)

• barcodeable

the app shows you what stores can give you back $$$ for fuel discounts. These credits depend on your area and participating stores/companies in your area. In my area Lowes and Home Depot are participants and they give you roughly 5 cents per every $100 dollars you spend.  Restaurants give out a different amount, and i wish i had known this earlier, i have spent so much money at Lowes and Home Depot in the last 3 years   . The best thing concerning this Shell Fuel Rewards Card.... once you link your credit card, you can use your card as usual at a participating store and they will automatically add the rewards to your fuel account! awesome.

There are no Kroger's in my area

• drnewcomb2

Besides the fact that today's BookShout offer makes us pick from a very short list of titles, their website keeps giving me "502 Bad Gateway" errors. I have not been able to redeem the offer.

• barcodeable

I was able to atleast get 1 book. before the website collapse. Not sure why these companies signup for these promotions when they can't handle the millions and milions of customers  BookShout (down) | Dominoes (down) | Who will be next to be incapable of servicing T-Mobile Customers?

• drnewcomb2

I complained to BookShout about not being able to use their promo on Tuesday and they emailed me a new promo code that worked today. I decided I'd read Power Down since there wasn't any SciFi on the list of 10 books.