fofi001

I've been trying to get my iPhone 7 trade in passed through on my account since December of last year. The UPS tracking label/number that I was provided by T-Mobile sales the phones were delivered to the correct T-Mobile warehouse. Now, 6 months later, there's still no credit on my account. I've called every month for the past 5 months and no one has been able to help me. I know that many people on this thread have had the same problem, but I haven't seen anyone with a resolution or the steps to follow for a resolution. Appreciate any help and tips in advance.

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Re: iPhone 7 Trade In Lost by T-Mobile

Oh no fofi001!

It really bums me out to hear stories like this. 6 months is a really long time to not get a credit. This is definitely worth taking a look at. Here on our forum, we don't have access to your account but you could try reaching out to our T-Force team. You can message them through the social media links on our Contact Us  page. They can take a look into this and help shine some light one what happened. Sorry this happened but we appreciate you coming here to let us know about this.

• fofi001

Mike, I just noticed this reply. I don't really have social media. Is there another easier way to get this investigated? I've read about some people having success by submitting a complaint with the FDIC or something. I'm thinking about going this route as I called tmobile for an hour last week, to find out that there was still nothing that they could do since they dont actually have proof that the phones arrived. This is frustrating because I've already come out of pocket $600 more than I expected to when i signed onto the plan.

• tmo_mike_c

Aww, that's so rough this still hasn't been resolved. The best way I know to handle this is having you go through our Contact us page options to have us file a handset research form to our internal teams to have this looked at. Do you happen to know the address that was printed on the label you used?