magenta1412553

How can I delete a credit card from my account?

All replies

• tmo_marissa

Re: Credit Card

Welcome, magenta1412553, great question! Are you trying to change the card on file for your account's AutoPay? You can manage your payment options through MyT-Mobile or the T-Mobile App by following the steps here: Manage automatic payments. If your question was about a card for a different purpose, please let us know a little more about what you'd like to do!

- Marissa

• magenta1412553

I want to remove a Credit card that is no longer valid. I can't find any place to delete the old card anywhere on the web site.

• tmo_marissa

Well that definitely sounds like a good reason to update your information, magenta1412553! Have you tried following these steps:

From My T-Mobile:

1. Go to My T-Mobile and log in to your account.
                2. In the section that shows your BALANCE DUE and DUE DATE, select ON next to AutoPay to edit your AutoPay settings.
                3. Select Edit AutoPay Settings and then the desired payment method (credit card, debit/ATM card, or checking account).
                4. Enter the payment method information and then select Next.
                5. Select I agree to the Terms & Conditions if you choose to proceed and then select Submit.

Can you let me know if those work?

- Marissa