A old bug has popped up yesterday. I wanted to name each of my line in the Multi-Line settings via Line name option using Edit Line Settings. Looks like from yesterday I cannot do that inspite of several attempts. It just shows 1<10 digit MOBILE Number> as the line name. Not sure if it is something server side or some issue with the Multi-Line settings itself.
Trouble shooting I did:
1. Looged out of Multi-line settings after deactivating all my lines,
2. Cleaned the app cache and app data.
3. Wiped Cache of the phone.
Yet no change.
Happy Saturday, debjitjdv!
This is the first post we have seen of this issue creeping back up. I tested this out on my line (iPhone 7+ using the DIGITS app) and it worked as it should. I'm wondering if it has to do with the Samsung Multi-Line. I already have most of the info needed to file a ticket for this issue but need just a few more details. I'm sending a PM your way shortly.
Manage your T-Mobile account