thomas.mohan

It’s been 7 months since we had traded the IPhone 6 for the IPhone 7 promotion and haven’t received any billing credits so far.

I must repeat my story to the customer support person every month and get the same answer – this has been escalated and you will get an update with credits in 10 days.

My last month call to Customer Service didn’t end happy, as the guy was telling - I don’t qualify for this PROMOTION ….

I gave a bad review and got a call from his Supervisor and telling me this has been escalated to the Area Manager and will have an update soon. Days and weeks have passed by and just received another bill with no credits for IPhone 7. I must call back and start the story again ...

Lesson learned **** NEVER EVER jump for a TMOBILE PROMOTION ****

All replies

• magenta1407433

This is happening to me too. I traded in 6 phones and I'm only getting credit for 2. Seems like they are doing this to a lot of people. My situation is still not resolved.

• tmo_marissa

Ouch, thomas.mohan -- I'm so disappointed to read that your issue was escalated and there still haven't been any results! The idea of you repeating your situation monthly for half a year is such a bummer. Thank you for taking the time to reach out here and let us know what's going on. Can I ask what reason you were given for being disqualified? Did we make a commitment to follow up with you and schedule a time and date for an outbound call?

- Marissa

• thomas.mohan

No Marissa, I wasn’t given any reason to decline this credit. This is the first time I was told about this after calling your Customer Service for the last 7 months.

When I signed up for this promotion, I had clearly discussed with the Sales Person in Framingham store to confirm our plan will not be changed and he has confirmed multiple times that I don’t have to make any changes to my existing plan.

I did get a call back one Saturday morning from one of the Supervisors/ Managers based on the review I responded and she was going to check with Area Manager and get back to me. It’s been a month since I haven’t heard back from her too …

Please let me know who to be contacted to get this escalated …

• tmo_marissa

Eek! I sincerely apologize for any miscommunication regarding your plan, and am especially frustrated to hear that you were told something different for seven months when checking in. I know that the promotion had two different sets of eligibility requirements - from September 9th to the 14th, the rate plan was not an issue, but from the 15th onward, it required a switch to T-Mobile ONE. Depending on when your order was placed, you should not have needed to change your plan! Additionally, if you attempted to place your order during the initial period and weren't able to because of an issue on our end; we should be able to see the footprint memos on your account and address the matter accordingly.

I would definitely recommend reaching out to our T-Force team. They are our social media Care team, and can be contacted via DM in Twitter or PM in Facebook. We can escalate the matter there -- since the Support Community is a public user forum, we aren't able to verify accounts securely here, but through those channels we have an authentication process where you can safely enter your account details and we can take a look to determine what's happening and figure out what we can do to make this right. The benefits of working with them are many - you're already online, you won't have to wait on hold, and regarding message continuity; you'll be able to return back to that same message thread if needed (although the same person may not be working when you return, they'll have all of the information from the previous interaction readily available). We absolutely want to get this handled for you -- and please make sure you advise the person you're working with that we made an appointment to follow up with you and failed to do so, so that we can pass that feedback along. That's no small matter. Thank you.

- Marissa

• magenta1407433

Hi you can use Facebook messenger app. When did you purchase new devices for trade in upgrade?

• tmo_marissa

Hi, thomas.mohan! I know it's been a few days -- I just wanted to check back in with you and see if things were going any better.

- Marissa

• tmo_chris

Hey thomas.mohan! Just checking in here to see how things are going. Keep us updated