LG G4 wont receive calls

tomseppi

I have a BYOD LG G4 from Att. Havent had any problems with anything until about a week and a half ago. I CANNOT receive calls. I can call out, text, get online, pretty much do anything else. Called Tmobile support and they put in a order to check the towers in the area... nothing. Went to Tmobile store and got a new sim card... nothing. Went to a different tmobile store and they say its the device. But the device has been fine for 4 months. The phone has received no traumatic drops, power surges, etc. Software is up-to-date. Any suggestions? Im about to just get a Tmobile device unless someone can help.

All replies

• tmo_marissa

Re: LG G4 wont receive calls

Hey, tomseppi! That's super frustrating -- your unlocked phone was working fine on the T-Mobile network for four months and then it suddenly stopped? The SIM troubleshooting was on point; but since that didn't solve it, I would have recommended the network check-in with our Tech team as well (kudos to you for moving on that on your own!). Have you had a chance to reach back out to see what the results of that service inquiry were?

Lastly, have you tried a master reset and then manually inputting the Generic T-Mobile data settings again? It's strange that all other functionality is working except for incoming calls; so I'm thinking perhaps a setting somewhere is to blame. Please let us know if you've already walked through that, and if you've had chance to check back in on your ticket with our engineers. Thanks!

- Marissa

• tmo_marissa

Re: LG G4 wont receive calls

Hi, tomseppi. We just wanted to check in with you -- I sincerely hope you're receiving calls at this point, but please let us know if you're still having trouble!

- Marissa