Two Bugs

mallardnathan

I need to report two bugs with DIGITS:

1. Inbound calls from any lines are not working with the Windows App. Inbound texts work great, but inbound calls are not working. This is with app version: 0.2.14/0.1.16 on the Windows 10 Creators Update.

2. I am seeing the issue where placing a call auto-edits contacts or adds new contacts with the additional phone numbers, gumming up my contacts (I'm syncing contacts with Microsoft Exchange). So this is an issue T-Mobile will want to resolve before the DIGITS release.

Thanks!

All replies

• debjitjdv

Re: Two Bugs

mallardnathan

I am on the same version of the Windows app. Looks like everything is working for me at the time of posting. I am not in the Windows Creators update though but DIGITS version is same.

I am not sure I quite understand the second issue. Can you just explain with an example? Some place holder number or line name could be helpful in explanation for easy understanding.

• mallardnathan

Thanks for the info. Wonder if the bug is due to Creators in terms of inbound calling.

For the second issue, DIGITS is basically adding new contacts to my Exchange Contacts with every phone number I call, or if it's an existing contact alread in Exchange, it edits the contact and adds the same phone number again to the contact every time I call it. So my Exchange contacts are gumming up with a bunch of either new contacts or a bunch of phone numbers being added to existing contacts, each which I don't want happening to my Exchange contacts.

Thanks!

• debjitjdv

I see. So basically you are getting lots of duplicate / unwanted contact numbers in your Exchange contact list. Have you tried doing it via iOS app or DIGITS Windows App? I tried to replicate the problem using my school Exchange ID but I could not. Again I have Windows No Creator Version. BUt I don't believe it has anything to do with Windows Version.