Hey magenta1394306! Are you travelling in Mexico with your SyncUp? Can you try these steps:
- Connect to the SyncUP DRIVE hotspot over Wi-Fi.
- Open your browser and go to http://192.168.0.1 .
- Log in as Administrator.
- The default Admin login is: admin
- Select Settings > Network Settings.
- In 'WAN Connection Mode Settings,' click Check here to connect to internet in the roaming status to enable / disable.
- Click Apply.
Please let me know if that improves matters for you!
Just checking in here to see how things were going. Any luck with your SyncUp?
Ahoy there! Just wanted to drop in and see if you're still having trouble with this or if the steps above were helpful. Please let us know if you still need assistance!