562bound

I get a pop up that says APK EXTENSION any one know how to fix it

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Re: Samsung j7

That's a bit strange that error is showing up 562bound. Is your phone doing this when you open a specific app or do something in particular? Can you give the phone a restart to see if that helps? Please reply back and keep us posted on this. Thanks!

• stevetjr

I have heard an issue with folks getting that if they installed a BT notification app.  Did you recently install that app or any other app not from the playstore? The other fixes I have heard are to wipe the cache partition.

• tmo_marissa

Hiya, 562bound! Just stopping by to see if you'd had the chance to read over tmo_mike_c and stevetjr's responses here. Are you seeing the error when you attempt to use a specific app? Did you have a chance to try to Wipe the cache partition on your Samsung Galaxy J7 as recommended and see if that improves matters? Please let us know how you're doing, and thanks for posting!

- Marissa

• tmo_mike_c

Hey there!

Just dropping in to see if you had the change to try the steps above. Please come back and let us know if you still need help. We really wanna make sure we see this through and keep this pesky message from showing up again. Thanks.