libbyborden

What is the user name associated with this post?

All replies

• tmo_chris

Re: User names

libbyborden Is that what you want it to be?

• magenta1331548

what about mine (thir reply/comment)?

• libbyborden

You show up magenta1331548

• magenta1331548

same for me - I do not want magenta; how do I change it?

• tmo_chris

We can get you all fixed up! Check out our getting started guide here.

• magenta1331548

SO, tmo_chris ...

Now that I can access the support site again (which is why this comment is 2 weeks late), I have several questions/observations:

1) Could I have chosen a username when I first accessed the site? If so, that was not made very clear; T-Mobile needs to alert customers logging in for the first time that they can chose a username. Otherwise, one would need to send an email to community management to get changed

2) When I originally contacted T-Mobile support over the phone, I was told by the representative to go ahead and login, then I would be able to change via the Edit Profile option; clearly, incorrect information

3) Over the past 2 weeks, I have been in contact with T-Mobile support; received support from a couple of different agents, from different departments - various tickets were opened. AT NO TIME WAS I TOLD TO SEND AN EMAIL TO THE COMMUNITY MANAGER!!!!!!!! I do not fault the agents, this is clearly a situation where this information was not properly disseminated

4) If it is T-Mobile's intent to assign a username for support, that can only be changed via an email to community manager ... BAD DESIGN

In the meantime, I will be sending an email to have the username changed; hopefully, it will be approved

• tmo_chris

Thanks so much for getting back with us magenta1331548. I know that we had some login issues recently and that is why you were not able to get back on here Thankfully we have fixed that issue and you will be happy to know that we are making additional improvements in the registration process! While there is a spot where you select your username at the initial registration, I do agree that it would not hurt to make it more visible.

I appreciate you sticking it out with us! We recently made some huge updated to the site and are working to iron out the kinks. If you have not already sent the email to the community manager team, I will send you a quick private message and see what I can do to get you all squared away.