No network registered

stryker15161718

Both out lines been dropping calls when received, won't dial out, texting is a hit & miss and interent is beyond slow. The message just keeps saying no network registered. I've been dealing with tmobile all day and nothing they have done is helping. We need our phones this is getting out of control. It's been 15 hours going through this. It's a note 5 & galaxy s7

All replies

• tmo_chris

Re: No network registered

Oh no! Is this something that just started recently? If so, have you noticed if this only happens when you are in a specific area? What did our tech support team say when you spoke with them? Do you know if you have a service request filed for this issue already?

• stryker15161718

One person sent out a trouble ticket, one completly ignored me for 3 hours with no solutions or even answering me. The one time I got a call out she said everytbing looks fine with the account and no outages in our area. They had me turn wifi on off, wifi call on and off, check to see tmobile shows up as a network which it does. Everything they did at their end during that time didn't work. We have no access to calls, texts, and internet anywhere in the city nor our home. Even on Wi-Fi call won't work

• dragon1562

I also wanted to add that if you call back in T-mobile reps will usually compensate for the period of time service is out and that generally speaking service should be restored within 72 hours if their is a outage in your location. I know not having cell service sucks but in the mean time i would use some other form of messaging to communicate.

1 of 2 people found this helpful
            • tmo_chris

My goodness! With this being an intermittent type of issue and the fact that it is happening on multiple lines, this is most likely an issue with the local network. While the representative may not have seen an outage, there could indeed be something going on in your area. The trouble ticket that the first person filed for you will notify the engineers of the issue and they will look into it ASAP. I know this does not help you much now but you can rest assured that if you had a trouble ticket created for this that our engineers will resolve it.