Adding contacts

aplutman

There seems to be no way to manually add a contact?  The "+" is grayed out on the iPhone app.  On the iPad app, there is a giant button to Create a New Contact on the Device tab, but the form will not save the information.  Any thoughts are appreciated as I can't use the two sync options.

All replies

• tmo_chris

Re: Adding contacts

Well that is super weird! I have DIGITS on my iPhone as well and the + is available to click. Can you make sure your DIGITS app is updated in the app store and see if you have the option to add a contact? If you are already up to date, please try signing out of DIGITS on your iPhone and then signing back in using your T-Mobile ID.

• tmo_chris

Thanks for trying that! Can you please try uninstalling and reinstalling DIGITS all together?

• tmo_chris

Hooray! I am super glad to hear that you are back up and running! Please let us know if you ever have any other questions.

• tmo_marissa

DIGITSBETA.png

This thread was the product of our fantastic collaborators during DIGITS Beta! As many terms have changed and bugs have been exterminated since the Beta launched, the information here may no longer be accurate. If you still have a question, please search our active threads or ask a new question in the DIGITS space!