Digits calls go directly to voicemail on android. Please advise.

charlesshipman

All calls to my Digits number go directly to voicemail. I have reinstalled the app, updated 911 address, updated vmail greeting, nothing will allow calls to come through to my phone.

All replies

• tmo_evan

charlesshipman

Is this still happening?  If so, we're going to need one of the forum admins to get some more info from you so that we can get the team to take a look at what's wrong. 

The other option is to call into the special care for DIGITS and have them file a bug directly.  The things that they're going to know are the following:

- Phone number (you are using in the DIGITS app)

- If you're using the DIGITS application on a phone:

- Type of phone

- Phone number

- Network (T-Mobile, someone else)

- On wifi/cellular

- Some recent examples (preferably in the last 12 hours so they have timestamps and originating/terminating numbers)

- Version of the application you're using

I think if they have all of that information, hopefully we can find out what's going on here if you're still having an issue.

• charlesshipman

Thanks for your response - I am new to seeking assistance in these forums, do I respond to the questions you ask in here?  Also, I can't seem to find any reference to a number "special care for DIGITS"  Could someone please tell me where to get that information?  I would really like to start using the new Digits app now that it no longer sucks all the battery life out of my phone!  Thanks!!!

• tmo_marissa

DIGITSBETA.png

This thread was the product of our fantastic collaborators during DIGITS Beta! As many terms have changed and bugs have been exterminated since the Beta launched, the information here may no longer be accurate. If you still have a question, please search our active threads or ask a new question in the DIGITS space!